The primary source of fundraising by the RSM Friends of the Library is our bookstore, which is located to the right of the library entrance.
- All books need to be in good, resellable condition. Books should be clean with no broken spines, missing pages, water damage, or torn paperback covers.
- We are happy to take your classics if they have not been written in.
- We accept magazines if they are less than six months old.
- We do take DVDs, CDs, vinyl records, and jigsaw puzzles.
- We do not accept the following:
- Reader’s Digest condensed books
- Medical, health, law, and travel books older than five years
- No textbooks older than five years
- VHS or cassette tapes
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com
A donation receipt will be provided if desired.
Other ways to donate include: gift donations, memberships, and by volunteering