Each year, Friends of the Library donates to support RSM Library programs. This Friends of the Library chapter is the only outside resource for meeting our library’s needs. Friends of the Library pays for children’s and adult programming, craft materials, speakers, prizes for various contests and reading incentives, paperback books, audio books and much more. Major purchases funded by Friends of the Library include:
– New chairs for the children’s section
– Replacement drive-up book return
– New chairs for the Community Room
– Expansion shelving for the library
– Digital scanner for microfilm/microfiche and flatbed scanner
As the county funding for libraries continues to decline, the role of Friends of the Library becomes more and more important. Friends of the Library is a 501c(3) tax exempt organization so every donor is entitled to claim a tax deduction for each gift to the FOL.
Checks can be written to
30902 La Promesa,
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
A Friends of the Library membership is available, at $20 for an individual, $25 for a family (per year). Benefits include:
– One free book (up to $1) each time you make a purchase at the bookstore.
– Early entry to our semi-annual sales.
– Notification of special bookstore sales via email.